We strongly believe in data-driven decision-making and evidence-based programming that will impact our residents. Access the resources below to learn more about our impact through our research and survey findings as well as the research and survey findings from similar organizations.
As we continue to expand and develop more cohorts across Ohio, our impact will continue to increase as a result. We will educate more student volunteers about our organization and the juvenile justice system and those student volunteers will teach creative writing to more youth, or residents who are incarcerated.
- Impact Report – Spring 2020
- Impact Report – Fall of 2019
- Survey Summary – Spring of 2019
- Survey Summary – Spring/Fall of 2017
- Creative Writing Case Study by Zachary Thomas and Dr. Sue Corbin (coming soon!)
- Research on Arts-in-Corrections by the Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop
“I learned how to express myself by using less words.”– A Resident at Indian River Juvenile Correction Facility