We strongly believe in data-driven decision-making and evidence-based programming that will impact our residents. Access the resources below to learn more about our impact!
As we continue to expand and develop more cohorts across Ohio, our impact will continue to increase as a result. We will educate more student volunteers about our organization and the juvenile justice system and those student volunteers will teach creative writing to more youth, or residents who are incarcerated.
- Impact Report – Spring 2020
- Impact Report – Fall of 2019
- Survey Summary – Spring of 2019
- Survey Summary – Spring/Fall of 2017
- The Effects of the Writers in Residence Program for Incarcerated Youths on Literacy Skills and Disposition
- Research on Arts-in-Corrections by the Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop
- Loyola University Chicago’s Evaluation Plan for Writers in Residence
- Case Western Reserve University’s Evaluation Plan for Writers in Residence
“I learned how to express myself by using less words.”– A Resident at Indian River Juvenile Correction Facility