If you would like to donate, click here!
Your donations will allow us to:
- Bring writing materials and prepackaged snacks to creative writing workshops.
- Publish the residents’ creative writing into chapbooks.
- Showcase the chapbooks in public spaces for the community.
- Develop more WIR cohorts in Ohio.
- Fund legal aid to receive an official 501(c)(3) status.
- Develop an alumni program for the residents that are re-entering back into society.
- Educate and advocate for government policy that affects incarcerated or formerly incarcerated youths.
If you would like to donate writing materials and prepackaged snacks, use this information below:
Writers in Residence
1 John Carroll Blvd.
University Heights, Ohio
“To help me articulate in writing. We have met those expectations.”– A Resident at Cuyahoga Hills Juvenile Correction Facility