If you would like to donate, click here!
Your donations will allow us to:
- Transport student volunteers to the local juvenile detention centers.
- Bring writing materials and prepackaged snacks to the creative writing workshops.
- Publish the residents’ creative writing into chapbooks.
- Develop more WIR cohorts across Ohio.
- Create an alumni program for the residents that are re-entering back into society.
- Advocate for government policy that affects incarcerated or formerly incarcerated youths.
If you would like to donate writing materials and prepackaged snacks, use this information below:
Writers in Residence
1 John Carroll Blvd.
University Heights, Ohio
“To help me articulate in writing. We have met those expectations.”– A Resident at Cuyahoga Hills Juvenile Correction Facility